Give your dog the 15 minutes of fame they deserve!
Every day of the week we offer you another chance to enter your dog’s picture into the contest and get it posted on the Dogs Hall of Fame!
Here’s How It Works:
Every day is associated with a different theme or category. For each day you want to submit one of your favorite dog photos that you think fits the category the best. The themes and days are listed below:
- #WolFManChi– where they are relaxing or sleeping training, show us their zen-like nature.
- #WoofDrivers_Woofstars– where your dog looks like a star, like they should be in the pictures.
- #WooFDrivers_Wolfotos, #WooFDriver_Woofotos – where you were inspired by your dog or something that was around you and your dog like sunsets, landscapes, other animals etc.
- #WooFDrivers_WackyWoofs – Let your dog go nuts and let us see!
- #WooFDrivers_DogsWagon – where they are traveling on or in any vehicle of your choosing.
- #WoofDrivers_Werewoofs – Show us when your dog’s courage had no boundaries or they resemble a werewolf.
- #WooFDriversWild, #WoofDriver – Anything goes for this contest, show us your favorite dog photo.
You can submit your entries using either your Instagram or Facebook account.
Instagram Directions – submit your photo using the hashtag that corresponds to each day
Facebook Directions – by navigating to one of the WooFDriver Facebook pages listed below, locate the post corresponding to that day and leave a comment with your photo.
The Facebook Accounts Are:
- Shiba Inu Lovers
- Chinese Crested Lovers
The daily winners will be listed on dogsoffame.com and you can check out your competition with the links provided below:
- Sunday– https://www.alldogzen.com/wolfmanchi/
- Monday– http://www.wolfstoria.com/woofdrivers-woofstars
- Tuesday– http://woofdriverinspired.com/photos/woofdrivers-woofotos
- Wednesday– http://www.wackywoof.com/woofdrivers-wackywoof
- Thursday– http://www.howdogsride.com/dogswagon-photos
- Friday– http://www.werewoofs.com/woofdrivers-werewoofs/
- Saturday– http://www.woofdriver.com/woofdrivers-wild-photos
[custom-facebook-feed likeboxpos=top likeboxsmallheader=true]